Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Bluetooth will no longer turn on ...WTF ...
Bluetooth will no longer turn on ...WTF ..Brand new maxisys mini

2506 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: 2016-01-15 23:21:27

•   Level 4   
    (158) points
    Jerseykat1
    2015-12-31 19:17:43
     Bluetooth will no longer turn on ...WTF ..Brand new maxisys mini.. i need support ASAP.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2016-01-03 03:36:58 (Reply to:Jerseykat1)

Did you try rebooting the tablet and than go to settings and switch B/Tooth OFF and turn it ON again and see if that helps.........

•   Level 4   
    (158) points
    Jerseykat1
    2016-01-03 04:43:32 (Reply to:Ashraf)
     Many times. ultimately i did end up getting it working again. How? i have no idea. i rebooted it probably for the 6th time and plugged the USB cable into the VCI as it powering on and the USB connected then bluetooth finally came back on.

Prior to that i would try to turn bluetooth on in setting and it would automatically turn itself back off and the switch go grey. I don't know why that happened. But it better not happen again. lost a lot of trust in this device already. 

On a side note it works really good, except on Subaru.

•   Level 4   
    (158) points
    Jerseykat1
    2016-01-12 01:56:58 (Reply to:Jerseykat1)
     It's acting up again and i cant get it to work again this time. I have it all boxed and ready to send back to NY hopfully the process is painless and swift! i have 3 cars that i need to use it on. NOT very happy about it.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-01-12 07:28:03 (Reply to:Jerseykat1)

I am sorry for that. If you have hardware failure, you can send it to your seller for exchanging.

•   Level 4   
    (158) points
    Jerseykat1
    2016-01-12 12:27:47 (Reply to:Support02)
    Ii called tech support and they said to send it in to them in NY which is actually where the product shipped from when i ordered it on CPO outlets. I am in NJ so it should only take 1 day to get to them and hopefully they ship out another the same day.. Anything you can do to expedite the process.. Was not happy about them asking me to pay for return shipping. So i asked for a label and they did email me a label eventually.

It's a great scanner and had excellent functionality. i will be doing a review on the product on my website (autofixpal) soon. Including how this warranty issue gets handled.

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    digitalAUTO

2016-01-15 16:16:32 (Reply to:Jerseykat1)

MY BROTHER ITS SHAME TO SEE YOU HAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM  I HAD ,BUT TO BE HONEST IT WAS A DIFFICULT TAST WITH AUTEL, I HAD TO SEND IT BACK  IT TAKE NEARLY A MONTH TO GET IT  AND I HAVE IT TWICE  BUT IN THE THIRD , I GET REPLACEMENT, GUY THE TOOL NICE   BUT THEY HAVE TO LOOK AT THE SOFTWARE  I WILL NOT GO INTO DETAIL ON SOME THE PROBLEM  I ENCOUNTER WITH   WITH THE  ESTABLISHMENT  BUT I WILL SAY TO ALL THAT   .......THEY IS A REPRESENTATIVE  NAME  TINA.... SHE  DESERVE  ALL THE GOODIES 
    EVEN THOUGH I GET  PROBLEM   STILL,  I DONE
    I LOOK AT OTHER  EQUIPMENT 

•   Level 4   
    (158) points
    Jerseykat1
    2016-01-15 23:21:27 (Reply to:digitalAUTO)
     I have to say I am kind of impressed with how my warranty issue was handled. I sent the ms905 and it's VCI in to the NY Autel Facility on Tuesday (I am in NJ) it got there wednesday and I received a replacement unit Today (friday). They even sent me a return label (i did have to ask, which i should not have to) to send it to them via UPS. 

I was also told by the phone rep that if i sent it to them via overnight shipping (of course at my expense) that they would send it back to me the same way (overnight)..

Granted I should not have had to send it in for warranty in the first place. But the CS is not as bad as people on this forum make it out to be. You will be on hold for a long time so it's best to just press 2 and let them call you back, yes they do actually call you back.

CS is not so bad. Thank you!
  Total1 Pages